A rapidly oscillating tip, which achieves close to 110 revolutions per second, results in a virtually pain-free treatment. As the needle tip makes contact with the skin, the needles pierce the skin and create tiny punctures in the skin’s surface, causing controlled micro-trauma, which triggers an immune response and subsequently, the creation of new healthy collagen.
The punctures also act as micro-channels that carry topical nutrients and active ingredients of products used during the treatment, deep into the skin. This provides accelerated results and since the needles oscillate as quickly as they do, the tip of the Pen easily glides across the skin, without catching or causing any dermal tearing.
When used with suitable dermal treatment products, this small, easy to operate device is able to produce similar results to more invasive treatments, without the risk of hyper or hypo-pigmentation, side effects and downtime.
Following a thorough consultation to determine the suitability of the treatment for your skin type, your dermal therapist will advise on depth and frequency of the treatment.
What are the benefits?
• Increases production of Collagen and Elastin
• Deep delivery of active ingredients
• Targets a range of skin concerns
• Comfortable Treatment, Virtually Pain-Free
• Provides safe, effective results
• Reduces congestion in the skin
• Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
• Promotes scar-free healing
• Improves skin texture
• Reduces Pore Size
What to expect post procedure (depth of treatment and client depending)
• Redness, slight swelling and a feeling of “ sunburn” is normal in most cases
• Most after-effects dissipate within 30 to 60 minutes post procedure
• Post treatment dryness or flaking due to micro-scabbing during the healing process
• Avoid touching the skin, to reduce risk of skin infection
• Avoid direct sun exposure, 3 to 5 days post treatment
• Avoid the application of or contact with skin irritants, such as chemicals and preservatives
• The skin is open and has excellent absorption for 24hrs post treatment, consider carefully what is applied to the skin
• Do not apply chemical sunscreens and traditional cosmetics for 24 hours post treatment
Full Face $250
Full Face + Neck $350
Face, Neck and Décolletage $450
Treatments are performed approximately 4 weeks apart depending on skin type and condition.
Although results are achieved instantly a treatment plan of a minimum 4 – 6 treatments is recommended. Speak with your therapist regarding a custom package.